Monday, September 5, 2011

Let's Go Downstairs

The living room has a big mix of items from different eras and that window keeps falling apart.   Construction was huge in this room and fun.   Another very old chair sits by the stairway - that I left as is in hopes that I could identify the house.   Carpeting that stairway was not fun.  I love to make tiny baskets and here you see one holding books.   I added the bookcases and shelf so I had a place to put "things".   The stairway wall shows how the inside of the house looked before I started refurbishing - bumpy masonite.  I wallpapered the other side.




And now a break!   As I took pictures of the next room, I realized some pieces are missing.   So on a hunt I will go.

1 comment:

  1. You made the basket! OMG girl. With what? Can you show me how to do that sometime? It is awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete